A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soledad Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soledad Austin, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Austin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center San Pedro
- Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Austin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Soledad D. Austin practice?
Dr. Soledad Austin practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and San Pedro, CA.
See Torrance Pediatricians.