Dr. Soleyman Mirakhor MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

September 23rd, 2016
I found it odd that we spent a short time together over ONE visit and he didn't ask me any questions about my family history and what I am presently going through (circumstantially), yet he was quick to diagnosis me and prescribe be medicines. My review is very similar to another person's review. Not happy.

September 2nd, 2016
Has trouble using the computer with all the new electronic requirements. Wanted to diagnose me as bi-polar at my first appointment with him. Quite elderly.

February 17th, 2016
Absolutely Terrible
After spending about 15 minutes with this guy, he gave me a very serious, inaccurate diagnoses with medication to follow. He did not listen to a single word I said, instead he proceeded to list symptoms he came up with while interrupting our visit to answer his cell phone. He was using what seamed like scare tactics to get me to agree to use drugs that I, for sure, should never be on. If I didn't know any better, he could have really screwed me up. This guy...BEWARE!

January 29th, 2016
This doctor prescribed a medication that in its warnings said not to prescribe with following conditions, which she had. She was in a drug stupor in 2 days. Thankfully we took her off on the 3rd day. He put in my mothers chart that the "family" requested the drug! We had never heard of this drug before he prescribed it!!!!

June 13th, 2015
I needed to see a psychiatrist after my appointment with this psychiatrist.

May 20th, 2015
WORST DR. EVER
THIS DR. IS RUDE DID NOT ASK ABOUT ANY OF THE MEDS I AM CURRENTLY TAKING OR ANYTHING ABOUT ME OR WHY I WAS THERE. HE DIAGNOSED ME WITH A SERIOUS CONDITION WITHOUT EVEN SPEAKING WITH ME FOR 2 MINUTES. HE ASKED ME ABOUT 6 QUESTIONS ALL OF WHICH ANSWERS I GAVE HIM WERE CONTRARY TO THE MEDICATION HE ENDED UP PERSCRIPTING TO ME. IT WAS AS IF HE HAD PLANNED WHAT MY DIAGNOSIS WAS BEFORE HE SAW ME. SOMETHING THAT I WOULD HAVE TO KEEP COMING BACK TO HIM FOR!!!!!!! DO NOT GO TO THIS DR. I KNOW HE TAKES MED I CAL BUT THEY SHOULD GET RID OF HIM FAST OR THEIR GOING TO GET SUED BY SOMEONE SOON!!!!

July 24th, 2014
I wish I would've seen a previous review for this "doctor"..I came out worse than how I came in.he was not only arrogant,but didn't care to know anything about me asked very few questions with so many phone cell interruptions then wrote a prescription and told me according to his "evaluation" I needed to be on medication for the rest of my life! when asked about psychotherapy he was deeply insulted and started mumbling words under his breath as if he was doing some kind of relaxation for himself to calm down!! I think he also needs the help he shouldn't be helping other people with that kind of behavior he needs two be reported to the Medical Board it's a shame that he's "trying to help"people like myselfwho are so deeply searching for a solution to feel better this man will just push people to commit suicide.

July 24th, 2014
Pathetic excuse 4 a doctor
I wouldn't recommend this "doctor" to my worst enemy. He spent no more than 10 minutes with me giving me a diagnosis without asking me any questions about my medical history what so ever. He did all the talking and when he was done wrote out a prescription in a dosage that doesn't even exists. Than preceded to charge me $200 for his ten minute "in depth" evaluation. If I could give this guy all zeros I would.