Dr. Solibe Ufondu MD Patient Reviews

• 12 reviews

July 8th, 2016
I have known Dr Ufondu for several years and can say he is one of the best doctors I have ever had. He is an attentive and caring Doctor who one can tell really cares about your well being more than your money. He has allowed me to come in on several occasions the same day I called with no hassle. He is a great doctor and man.

October 28th, 2015
Patient and Very Knowledgeable
My experience with Dr.Ufundu has been great, he is patient and very knowledgeable. My wife also comes here to his office and brought me here, he is the best doctor I have seen.. The staff is kind and courteous and helpful. I have to say he has helped me a lot with my medical problems, . I would recommend anyone to come to his office for treatment.

October 5th, 2015
Very Happy With The Care
The times of doctor's visit was very good and very well handled. Having had Dr Ufondu for over twenty years, I have been very satisfied with the healthcare that I received. The office atmosphere is very pleasant and I am very happy with the medical care that I receive when I go for office visits.

October 1st, 2015
Caring
I have been a patient of Dr Ufondo for over 15 years . He is always ready to see me n take care of all my medical needs . I have severe asthma and chronic bronchitis. Dr Ufondu administers all my medications and sends me for tests when I need them.

October 2nd, 2013
Horrible doctor. You have to wait in the office for over an hour past your appointment to see him, and then all he does is listen to your condition and sends you to a specialist. This is not a medical practice, this is a referral service. Well; my grandmother can do the same without taking my money.

May 22nd, 2012
This doctor did not see my son because he had a $25 balance from previous visit even though it was a well visit, to which he should not be paying $25. Went for follow up and they refused him service for not paying the $25. My children had been with him since 13 and 15 years of age. They are now 18 and 21. Didn't matter. No service due to $25 balance and they did not care whether he was sick or not (this was another visit). I thought I knew this doctor, but it does not matter. His staff cares even less.

November 3rd, 2011
He is more focused on money than people.
My mother received a urgent call from Dr. Ufondu's office informing her she needed to get to the office ASAP due to an abnormal mammogram. She did not have medical coverage(which Dr.Ufondu was aware of),so we had to borrow money for her to see him. After waiting over an hour in the waiting room, when she got to the exam room he asked her "What can I do for you today". She informed him of the call she received. He then checked on his computer and told her her Mammogram was fine. "Why did you call me to come in then" asked my Mom. No answer. No apology.

July 18th, 2011
No bedside manner. and that's not all
after the 2 hours of waiting (with an appointment) I expected a great dr. He was horrible. His bedside manner was non existent, and he hid behind his laptop the entire appointment. When the answer to my symptoms wasn't immediately evident in the FIRST set of tests he ran, he basically gave up. However, I am still having symptoms. Nice. After two appointments with him, both with long wait times and dealing with his lack of bedside manner, I went and found another Dr.

January 15th, 2011
Rude doctor who hung up on me
Dr. Ufondu is rude and completely unsympathetic to his patients' needs. He is not my regular doctor, but was the doctor on call at my regular doctor's office this weekend. I called needing an emergency refill on my migraine prescription, due to the fact I can not take Excedrin and was awake in pain all night long. He refused to refill my medication and told me to take Tylenol, which I told him I had already tried, or go to the ER. Really? An $800 ER trip just to get my prescription refilled. As I was trying to explain the situation, that I had already had catscans, and that I am already scheduled to have a surgery that may help with the migraines so there is no need for an ER trip, he hung up on me. He never offered an alternative to my current medication that he could prescribe other than Tylenol, he didn't listen to my situation or care about the pain I was in. I can't believe he hung up on me mid-sentence. What a horrible way to treat a patient :(

February 5th, 2010
besides of the some time of long wating,VERY GOOD DAM DOC.

October 25th, 2009
Evangelist Austin Nduka
Doctor Ufondu is a God Loving fearing profesional that knows what care giving is.God bless you doctor.

April 27th, 2009