Wonderful Service show details Wonderful Service
by S.A. on Nov 5th, 2015

We moved to East Stroudsburg in early 2009. We were fortunate to meet with a medical practitioner in the neighborhood who recommended Dr Ufondu as a great family physician. Based on the recommendation, my entire family of five have ever since been patients of his and have not looked back. Two of my kids started the pediatric services in the same facility before graduating to adult care. The Pocono Pediatric and Adult Care has offered my family a first class medical service and advice. The highly trained and professional staff treat patients with love and care. As Christians, we enjoy the carefully selected Christian songs in the background which are not just inspirational but give us hope for the Savior's touch of healing. My kids are grown and working or studying outside PA but would always run home to see Dr Ufondu if they have medical issues. The facility which is already very close to the Pocono Medical Centre also provides access to a network of wonderful specialists in the neighborhood. In addition, Dr Ufondu's deep knowledge about tropical diseases and preventive measures give me a great deal of confidence and comfort during my frequent travels to Africa on business. As for me and my family, we couldn't ask for more. We only have one concern and hope they will work hard to cut down on the waiting time in the facility. We thank God for the Ufondus and their wonderful staff for the great job they are doing. God bless.

Patient and Very Knowledgeable show details Patient and Very Knowledgeable
by M.B. on Oct 28th, 2015

My experience with Dr.Ufundu has been great, he is patient and very knowledgeable. My wife also comes here to his office and brought me here, he is the best doctor I have seen.. The staff is kind and courteous and helpful. I have to say he has helped me a lot with my medical problems, . I would recommend anyone to come to his office for treatment.

Very Happy With The Care show details Very Happy With The Care
by T.S. on Oct 5th, 2015

The times of doctor's visit was very good and very well handled. Having had Dr Ufondu for over twenty years, I have been very satisfied with the healthcare that I received. The office atmosphere is very pleasant and I am very happy with the medical care that I receive when I go for office visits.

Caring show details Caring
by B.M. on Oct 1st, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Ufondo for over 15 years . He is always ready to see me n take care of all my medical needs . I have severe asthma and chronic bronchitis. Dr Ufondu administers all my medications and sends me for tests when I need them.

Oct 2nd, 2013

Horrible doctor. You have to wait in the office for over an hour past your appointment to see him, and then all he does is listen to your condition and sends you to a specialist. This is not a medical practice, this is a referral service. Well; my grandmother can do the same without taking my money.

May 22nd, 2012

This doctor did not see my son because he had a $25 balance from previous visit even though it was a well visit, to which he should not be paying $25. Went for follow up and they refused him service for not paying the $25. My children had been with him since 13 and 15 years of age. They are now 18 and 21. Didn't matter. No service due to $25 balance and they did not care whether he was sick or not (this was another visit). I thought I knew this doctor, but it does not matter. His staff cares even less.

He is more focused on money than people. show details He is more focused on money than people.
Nov 3rd, 2011

My mother received a urgent call from Dr. Ufondu's office informing her she needed to get to the office ASAP due to an abnormal mammogram. She did not have medical coverage(which Dr.Ufondu was aware of),so we had to borrow money for her to see him. After waiting over an hour in the waiting room, when she got to the exam room he asked her "What can I do for you today". She informed him of the call she received. He then checked on his computer and told her her Mammogram was fine. "Why did you call me to come in then" asked my Mom. No answer. No apology.

No bedside manner. and that's not all show details No bedside manner. and that's not all
Jul 18th, 2011

after the 2 hours of waiting (with an appointment) I expected a great dr. He was horrible. His bedside manner was non existent, and he hid behind his laptop the entire appointment. When the answer to my symptoms wasn't immediately evident in the FIRST set of tests he ran, he basically gave up. However, I am still having symptoms. Nice. After two appointments with him, both with long wait times and dealing with his lack of bedside manner, I went and found another Dr.

Rude doctor who hung up on me show details Rude doctor who hung up on me
Jan 15th, 2011

Dr. Ufondu is rude and completely unsympathetic to his patients' needs. He is not my regular doctor, but was the doctor on call at my regular doctor's office this weekend. I called needing an emergency refill on my migraine prescription, due to the fact I can not take Excedrin and was awake in pain all night long. He refused to refill my medication and told me to take Tylenol, which I told him I had already tried, or go to the ER. Really? An $800 ER trip just to get my prescription refilled. As I was trying to explain the situation, that I had already had catscans, and that I am already scheduled to have a surgery that may help with the migraines so there is no need for an ER trip, he hung up on me. He never offered an alternative to my current medication that he could prescribe other than Tylenol, he didn't listen to my situation or care about the pain I was in. I can't believe he hung up on me mid-sentence. What a horrible way to treat a patient :(

Feb 5th, 2010

besides of the some time of long wating,VERY GOOD DAM DOC.

Evangelist Austin Nduka show details Evangelist Austin Nduka
Oct 25th, 2009

Doctor Ufondu is a God Loving fearing profesional that knows what care giving is.God bless you doctor.

Apr 27th, 2009