Learn more about Dr. Soliman Soliman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soliman Soliman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soliman
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soliman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soliman Soliman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Soliman graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Soliman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- Passavant Memorial Area Hospital Association
- Fayetteville City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soliman Ali Soliman MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Soliman A. Soliman practice?
- Dr. Soliman Soliman has 1 office location.
Dr. Soliman Soliman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Internists and Fayetteville Cardiologists.