A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Solomon Bierman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bierman
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bierman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Solomon Bierman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bierman graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Bierman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Mesquite Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Solomon Martin Bierman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Solomon M. Bierman practice?
- Dr. Solomon Bierman has 1 office location.
Dr. Solomon Bierman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Radiologists.