A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Solomon Bierman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bierman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bierman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Solomon Bierman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bierman graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Bierman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Mesquite Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Solomon Martin Bierman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Solomon M. Bierman practice?
- Dr. Solomon Bierman has 1 office location.
Dr. Solomon Bierman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Radiologists.