A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Solomon Brickman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Solomon Brickman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brickman graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Brickman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Spring Branch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Solomon S Brickman MD and PA is a male Dermatologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Solomon S. Brickman practice?
- Dr. Solomon Brickman has 1 office location.
Dr. Solomon Brickman practices Dermatology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Dermatologists.