Dr. Solomon Brickman MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Houston, TX

May 24th, 2016
Monica is the worst!
Overall, I found the staff to be very nice and professional. My main concern with this office is the lady who manages the insurance coverage/ co-pays. Her name is Monica and she was beyond rude. The way she spoke to me was in no way acceptable. It took everything in me not to stoop to her demeaning and classless level. I an truly sad that Dr. Solomon has this type of "employee" representing his name. I will not return just for this reason.

April 20th, 2016
Tim
I have used Dr. Brickman for over 30 years.He is competent, and cutting edge on laser technology.I would highly recommend him.

January 16th, 2016
Bad experience
I will never go back to see this doctor. He was rude and out of the blue, after I showed him a mole I wanted removed, told me I should lose weight!!!!! It had nothing to do with my problem. The staff is rude too.

March 23rd, 2013
High Recommendation
Dr. Brickman is a wonderful doctor. He accepted me and treated me for a problem that no other doctor could solve. He knew exactly what treatment I needed, treatment was comprehensive too. I would highly recommend this doctor.

November 29th, 2012
After 3 visits for a wart I had to do it myself
I had a huge wart on my toe, and I thought it would be best to have a professional look at it. After 3 visits over 4 weeks at $150 per visit, the wart was only 1/3 gone. The treatment was way too slow and expensive. The doctor should have given me instructions on how to handle the problem myself. I finally did get some Compound W, I applied it twice a day, and I peeled off the dead skin every 3 days. After about 4 weeks, that sucker was completely burned away.

February 20th, 2012
he charged $700 for just coming in and taking a picture of my face - because i have acne and then just prescribed medicine! thats it and he charged $700 i had to pay 50 dollars out my pocket after the deductible! HORRIBLE DOCTOR AND ON TOP OF THAT HE SNEAKS IN EXTRA CHARGES! DONT GO TO HIM!

April 30th, 2011
patient
too long a wait

June 19th, 2010
bad experience
would not see doctor again

May 13th, 2010
Horrible
I think he is one of the worst doctors I have seen. His bed-side manner is non-exsistent. He attempted to give me medicine for a problem that he did not diagnose. After the diagnosis came back the problem wasn't what he thought it was. For another skin problem he gave me a biopsy to provide a diferential diagnosis. He gave me three possibilities including pre-cancerous condition and told me just to watch it. I still don't know what the problem is and neither does he.

March 23rd, 2010
Horrible experience
My son had an appointment with Dr. Brickman all of his history was faxed over a month before his appointment by his previous doctor in Louisiana. I was told multiple times by his staff that doctor Brickman could treat his rare skin condition. Well when we got there we were told otherwise. He would not even come into the room to apologize. His staff was extremely rude too, demanding a co-pay when after all that time wasted he could not even treat my son's skin condition. Waste of time when I could have been looking for another doctor.

February 17th, 2010
I have been going to this doctor for years. He is a good doctor and i have referred several coworkers and they have had a good experience. It's not the staffs fault for your benefits; patient should be well aware of the insurance plan they choose and review there benefits for a specialist doctor. Dr. Brickman's office has nothng to do on what your insurance considers a surgery procedure maybe you should take it up with your insurance instead of making false statements when your the one who picked the plan not Dr Brickmans office

October 2nd, 2009
Linda
I have gone to this doctor 2x and twice I had a bad experience. My daughter had a small procedure done and they billed my insurance as surgery. If you want to call putting some drops on a wart surgery, then I would hate to find out what a real surgery would cost. I had to pay $150 on meeting a deductible which no one in his office even mentioned to me prior to doing the "procedure" until I went to the front desk. I complained and it just went in one ear and out the other to the rude receptionist/desk person. I had to return only because "the procedure" didn't work for a second time. I asked if this was a follow up and they said yes. Low and behold I had to pay another $150 to cover the rest of the deductible after which I loudly complained- again, they did not tell me ahead of time that I was going to pay. This office is so rude and all they look for is over scheduling people so that they can rip off as many people as they can. I will never go back to this doctor nor will I ever recommend this doctor to anyone, not even my worst enemies!