A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Solomon Budhram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Solomon Budhram is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Solomon Budhram, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Budhram graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Budhram has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Solomon Budhram MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Solomon Budhram practice?
- Dr. Solomon Budhram has 2 office locations.
Dr. Solomon Budhram practices Pediatrics near Hartsville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Colonial Heights, VA.
See Hartsville Pediatricians.