A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Solomon Chaim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Solomon Chaim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaim
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chaim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Solomon Chaim, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaim graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Chaim has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Frisco Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Solomon H Chaim MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Solomon H. Chaim practice?
- Dr. Solomon Chaim has 1 office location.
Dr. Solomon Chaim practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.