More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Solomon Chaim
Dr. Solomon Chaim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Chaim is affiliated with Baylor Medical Center at Frisco, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano and Medical Center of Plano. He speaks English.
Dr. Solomon Chaim has the following 4 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
An orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon can consult and operate on injuries and issues that may affect the bones, muscles, tendons, cartilage, ligaments and joints in your foot and ankle. Arthritis, bunions and flat feet are just a few of the issues...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Solomon Chaim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.
Dr. Purcell Smith III
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Plano, TX 0.01 mi36
Dr. John Barrington
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Plano, TX 0.01 mi17
Dr. Earl Lund
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Plano, TX 0.01 mi33