A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Solomon Gabbay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Solomon Gabbay is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Solomon Gabbay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbay graduated from University Of Cairo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbay has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- New England Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gabbay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Solomon A. Gabbay practice?
Dr. Solomon Gabbay practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and General Practice near Waltham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wellesley Hills, MA and Boston, MA.
See Waltham Internists, Waltham Cardiologists, and Waltham General Practitioners.