A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Solomon Gabbay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Solomon Gabbay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabbay
Specialties & Research
Dr. Solomon Gabbay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbay graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Gabbay has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Solomon A Gabbay MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Solomon A. Gabbay practice?
- Dr. Solomon Gabbay has 1 office location.
Dr. Solomon Gabbay practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Waltham, MA.
See Waltham Internists and Waltham Cardiologists.