A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Solomon Hakimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Solomon Hakimi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hakimi
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hakimi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hakimi graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Hakimi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Solomon Hakimi MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Solomon Hakimi practice?
- Dr. Solomon Hakimi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Solomon Hakimi practices General Practice near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See Santa Monica Primary Care Doctors.