A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Solomon Hakimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Solomon Hakimi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hakimi
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Hakimi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hakimi graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Hakimi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Solomon Hakimi MD is a male General Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Solomon Hakimi practice?
- Dr. Solomon Hakimi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Solomon Hakimi practices General Practice near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See Santa Monica Primary Care Doctors.