A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Solomon Hakimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Solomon Hakimi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hakimi graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Hakimi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Solomon Hakimi MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Solomon Hakimi practice?
- Dr. Solomon Hakimi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Solomon Hakimi practices General Practice near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica General Practitioners.