A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Solomon Laktineh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Solomon Laktineh, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Solomon Laktineh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Laktineh graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Laktineh has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Solomon Laktineh MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Solomon Laktineh practice?
- Dr. Solomon Laktineh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Solomon Laktineh practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, CA and Orange, CA.
See Long Beach Pediatricians.