A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Solomon Luo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Solomon Luo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Solomon Luo, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Luo graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Luo has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Solomon C Luo FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Solomon C. Luo practice?
- Dr. Solomon Luo has 8 office locations.
Dr. Solomon Luo practices Ophthalmology near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA and Shamokin, PA.
See Pottsville Ophthalmologists.