A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Solomon Luo, MD, FACS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Luo graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Luo has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Luo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Solomon Luo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Solomon C. Luo practice?
Dr. Solomon Luo practices Ophthalmology near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Pottsville Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Sol Luo