A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Solomon Morgenstern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Solomon Morgenstern, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgenstern graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa.
Dr. Morgenstern has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Solomon Shlomo Morgenstern MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Solomon S. Morgenstern practice?
- Dr. Solomon Morgenstern has 1 office location.
Dr. Solomon Morgenstern practices Pediatrics near Paterson, NJ.
See Paterson Pediatricians.