Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Solomon Osei
Dr. Solomon Osei, MD, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Osei is affiliated with Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital and Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus. Dr. Osei has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Solomon Osei has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Solomon Osei is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Stella Ebo
Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi18
Dr. Frank Kwakye-Berko
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi26
Dr. Berk Suntay
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi8