Dr. Pearce's injection worked show details Dr. Pearce's injection worked
by Amy K on Aug 27th, 2014

I've been to several pain doctors and nothing they did for me helped, but Dr. Pearce spent the time to diagnose my problem. One injection and PAIN FREE!

Tough but Fair show details Tough but Fair
by John P on Jan 13th, 2014

Dr. Pearce really challenged me to get involved in my own care. It was hard at first to loose weight and do the exercises, but his injections allowed me to do it, and now I feel GREAT!

Common Sense at Last show details Common Sense at Last
by Betty R. on Sep 4th, 2013

After botching my neck surgery, I couldn't hold my head up, my surgeon then wanted to put a rod from my skull down my back. Dr. Pearce saved me from that surgery with a brace.

Compassionate show details Compassionate
Dec 2nd, 2012

I've struggled with people saying they could take away all my pain, and they never did. Dr. Pearce explained that I probably would never be pain free, but he wanted to get me as FUNCTIONAL as possible. He cared about how the pain was ruining my life. In the end, he got rid of almost all the pain, but better yet, I am doing more than I ever thought possible.

Practical Advice for a Change show details Practical Advice for a Change
Jul 14th, 2012

He was great, his suggestions have helped me loose 22 lbs, and my back no longer hurts!

Greatest Doctor Ever! show details Greatest Doctor Ever!
Jun 3rd, 2012

Dr. Pearce was so kind, and wonderful, he was the first person that actually listened. He was the only one to really understand what was wrong, and after the injection all my pain was GONE!

No More Pain! show details No More Pain!
Apr 18th, 2012

Dr. Pearce did acupuncture on me, and now my pain is gone!

Outstanding Acupuncture show details Outstanding Acupuncture
Feb 11th, 2012

He did acupuncture on me and it really helped!

Very Compassionate show details Very Compassionate
Dec 4th, 2011

The only doctor that was willing to listen.

Finally someone listened show details Finally someone listened
Aug 29th, 2011

He truly listened, he helped so much!

Pain relief show details Pain relief
by John O on Jul 14th, 2011

I feel so much better

My pain is GONE! show details My pain is GONE!
by Alesha Brown on May 1st, 2011

After years of pain, he did an exam, then did acupuncture with one needle, and my hand pain was gone! Absolutely amazing.

Great Bedside Manner! show details Great Bedside Manner!
by Leo Rankin on Jan 3rd, 2011

Only doctor that has ever taken the time to explain stuff in easy to understand ways.

Jun 27th, 2010

Dr. Pearce was amazing! He was so kind and explained everything. He took the time to understand when all the other doctors just blew my problem off. He is exactly what doctors should be.

Amazing! show details Amazing!
by Roger Williams on Mar 26th, 2009

After suffering with back pain for three years, he not only told me what was wrong, but fixed it within the first five minutes of my appointment. I left pain free, and it has not come back!

The BEST doctor I've ever seen!!! show details The BEST doctor I've ever seen!!!
by Sue Bradford on Aug 28th, 2008

Kind, curteous, and excellent at explaining my problem. I highly recommend him.