A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Solomon Perlo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Solomon Perlo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Solomon Perlo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlo graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Solomon Perlo MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Solomon Perlo practice?
- Dr. Solomon Perlo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Solomon Perlo practices Psychiatry near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Psychiatrists.