A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Solomon Reodica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Reodica graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Reodica has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Healthmark Regional Medical Center
- Walton Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Solomon D Reodica MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Solomon D. Reodica practice?
- Dr. Solomon Reodica has 1 office location.
Dr. Solomon Reodica practices Surgery near Defuniak Springs, FL.
See Defuniak Springs Surgeons.