Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Solomon Secemsky
Dr. Solomon Secemsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elgin, IL. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Secemsky is affiliated with Advocate Sherman Hospital, Sherman Hospital and Provena St Joseph Medical Center. Dr. Secemsky has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Solomon Secemsky has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Dr. Solomon Secemsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elgin, IL.
Dr. Vineet Dandekar
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Elgin, IL 0 mi10
Dr. Maciej Malinski
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
Elgin, IL 0 mi24
Dr. Christopher Berry
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Elgin, IL 0 mi19