A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Solomon Secemsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Solomon Secemsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Solomon Secemsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Secemsky graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Secemsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
- Provena Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Solomon Isaac Secemsky MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Solomon I. Secemsky practice?
- Dr. Solomon Secemsky has 5 office locations.
Dr. Solomon Secemsky practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Elgin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Mokena, IL.
See Elgin Internists and Elgin Cardiologists.