A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Solomon Secemsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Solomon Secemsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Secemsky
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Secemsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Solomon Secemsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Secemsky graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Secemsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Solomon Isaac Secemsky MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Solomon I. Secemsky practice?
- Dr. Solomon Secemsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Solomon Secemsky practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Elgin, IL.
See Elgin Internists and Elgin Cardiologists.