A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Solon Alimario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Solon Alimario is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Alimario graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Alimario has 8 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Solon L Alimario MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Solon L. Alimario practice?
- Dr. Solon Alimario has 5 office locations.
Dr. Solon Alimario practices Internal Medicine near Center Line, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Center Line Internists.