A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Solon Rosenblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Solon Rosenblatt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenblatt
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenblatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblatt graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rosenblatt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center San Rafael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Solon Lee Rosenblatt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Solon L. Rosenblatt practice?
- Dr. Solon Rosenblatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Solon Rosenblatt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Rafael, CA.
See San Rafael Surgeons.