A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Ali Shams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Shams is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shams graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Shams has 21 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali A Shams MD is a male Pediatrician, has 49 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ali A. Shams practice?
- Dr. Ali Shams has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Shams practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Pediatricians and Plano Cardiologists.