A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Ali Shams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Shams is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shams graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Shams has 21 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans