A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Solveig Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Solveig Hansen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Hansen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Solveig A Hansen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Solveig A. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Solveig Hansen has 11 office locations.
Dr. Solveig Hansen practices Family Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Cottage Grove, MN and South Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Family Physicians.