inactive

Soly Baredes MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 16th, 2016
Worse doctor ever. I trusted him with my life, he ignored me and ruined my life

March 15th, 2016
Surgery w/ Dr. Baredes
I think Dr. Baredes is very good. He is kind, willing to listen and a good surgeon. I was happy with my tongue surgery except for the hospital/staff inefficiency. I waited about 3 hours for my surgery. Majority of the staff don't seem to care except for the few good ones.

October 10th, 2015
I had a lymphangioma resection in 2002 by Dr. Baredes. Other area surgeons with extensive experience were not confident in removing my tumor due to its location (around major nerves and blood vessels). I had major concerns about reoccurrence after reading about other patients whose tumors were not fully excised. Not only have I been free of reoccurrence >10yrs later, but I was also lucky to have surgeon who took the care to leave me with a very minimal scar. I'm forever grateful to Dr. Baredes (and his nurse!) for taking on my case and successfully managing the condition!

April 30th, 2013
Unusually Good
Dr. Baredes takes care of my father and has also done surgery for my son. He is very careful, knowledgable and caring. He is a wonderful physician.

September 6th, 2010
Dr. Baredes' expertise and manner inspires both trust and hope. I would reccomend him to anyone and I would like to adopt him.

July 14th, 2010
I think Dr. Baredes is a great Dr. He took care of my father during cancer treatment and was the only Dr. who seemed genuinely concerned & answered my phone calls/questions.

January 5th, 2010
office needs work
although i t hought dr. barades was a grat doc in person, his staff is impossible to deal with, they rarely pick up the phone and when they do, they then put u on hold forever! They says someone will call you back and NOONE ever does! The doctor also takes forever to get back to you. Ive been trying to contact someone for THREE weeks, ive left messagesand called so much they must be screening me now because noone helps me.