A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soma Sahai-Srivastava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soma Sahai-Srivastava is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sahai-Srivastava
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sahai-Srivastava Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahai-Srivastava graduated from Patna Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sahai-Srivastava has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soma Sahai-Srivastava MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Soma Sahai-Srivastava practice?
- Dr. Soma Sahai-Srivastava has 1 office location.
Dr. Soma Sahai-Srivastava practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Neurologists.