Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Somajita Ghosal
Dr. Somajita Ghosal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Belcamp, MD. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ghosal is affiliated with Johns Hopkins University Hospital and Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center. Dr. Ghosal has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Somajita Ghosal has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Somajita Ghosal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Belcamp, MD.