A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soman Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soman Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soman Wong, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Vaginal Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wong has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soman Mary Wong MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Soman M. Wong practice?
- Dr. Soman Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Soman Wong practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.