Learn more about Dr. Somasundaram Jayabose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Somasundaram Jayabose is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Somasundaram Jayabose, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Megakaryoblastic Leukemia
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Down Syndrome
- Hodgkin Disease
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Kidney Cancer
- Residual Cancer
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Jayabose graduated from Madurai Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jayabose has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Somasundaram Jayabose MD is a female Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Somasundaram Jayabose practice?
- Dr. Somasundaram Jayabose has 3 office locations.
Dr. Somasundaram Jayabose practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Hawthorne Pediatricians and Hawthorne Pediatric Specialists.