A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Somasundaram Jayabose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Somasundaram Jayabose is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jayabose
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jayabose Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Somasundaram Jayabose, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Megakaryoblastic Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Down Syndrome
- Hodgkin Disease
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Kidney Cancer
- Residual Cancer
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Jayabose graduated from Madurai Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jayabose has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Nyack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Somasundaram Jayabose MD is a female Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Somasundaram Jayabose practice?
- Dr. Somasundaram Jayabose has 3 office locations.
Dr. Somasundaram Jayabose practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, NY and Bronx, NY.
See New Brunswick Pediatricians, New Brunswick Pediatric Specialists, and New Brunswick Hematologists.