A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Somasundaram Jayabose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Somasundaram Jayabose is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jayabose
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jayabose Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Somasundaram Jayabose, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Megakaryoblastic Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Down Syndrome
- Hodgkin Disease
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Kidney Cancer
- Residual Cancer
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Jayabose graduated from Madurai Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jayabose has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Nyack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Somasundaram Jayabose MD is a female Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Somasundaram Jayabose practice?
- Dr. Somasundaram Jayabose has 3 office locations.
Dr. Somasundaram Jayabose practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, NY and Bronx, NY.
See New Brunswick Pediatricians, New Brunswick Pediatric Specialists, and New Brunswick Hematologists.