A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Somasundraram Sekaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Somasundraram Sekaran, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sekaran graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Sekaran has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Butler Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Somasundraram Kamala Sekaran BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Somasundraram K. Sekaran practice?
- Dr. Somasundraram Sekaran has 1 office location.
Dr. Somasundraram Sekaran practices Surgery and Urology near Butler, PA.
See Butler Surgeons and Butler Urologists.