A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Somchai Chong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chong
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Chong Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chong graduated from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok.
Dr. Chong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Arts Hospital
- Medical Arts Hospital, Lamesa, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Somchai Chong MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Somchai Chong practice?
- Dr. Somchai Chong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Somchai Chong practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Lamesa, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Levelland, TX.
See Lamesa Family Physicians and Lamesa General Practitioners.