A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Somchai Chong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chong graduated from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok.
Dr. Chong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Arts Hospital
- Medical Arts Hospital, Lamesa, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Somchai Chong MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Somchai Chong practice?
- Dr. Somchai Chong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Somchai Chong practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Lamesa, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Levelland, TX.
See Lamesa Primary Care Doctors and Lamesa General Practitioners.