A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Somchit Poommipanit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Somchit Poommipanit is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poommipanit
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Poommipanit Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Poommipanit graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Poommipanit has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Somchit Poommipanit MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Somchit Poommipanit practice?
- Dr. Somchit Poommipanit has 1 office location.
Dr. Somchit Poommipanit practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Perris, CA.
See Perris Primary Care Doctors, Perris General Practitioners, and Perris Internists.