A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Somchit Poommipanit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Somchit Poommipanit is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poommipanit
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Poommipanit Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Poommipanit graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Poommipanit has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Somchit Poommipanit MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Somchit Poommipanit practice?
- Dr. Somchit Poommipanit has 1 office location.
Dr. Somchit Poommipanit practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Perris, CA.
See Perris Primary Care Doctors, Perris General Practitioners, and Perris Internists.