A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Somchit Poommipanit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Somchit Poommipanit is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Poommipanit graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Poommipanit has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Somchit Poommipanit MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Somchit Poommipanit practice?
- Dr. Somchit Poommipanit has 1 office location.
Dr. Somchit Poommipanit practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Perris, CA.
See Perris Family Physicians, Perris General Practitioners, and Perris Internists.