A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Somera Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Somera Ali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Somera Ali, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Ali has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Phoenixville Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Somera Ali MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Somera Ali practice?
- Dr. Somera Ali has 5 office locations.
Dr. Somera Ali practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Royersford, PA and Collegeville, PA.
See Phoenixville Internists and Phoenixville Endocrinologists.