Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Patient show details Patient
Dec 31st, 2014

Dr Guhu is the most unprofessional physician I have ever met and I've worked in medicine for over 20 years. Dr. Guhu will wait until 11:00 or 11:30 at night so that he can avoid dealing with the patients families because visiting hours are over. The nurses at CAMC General have paged him numerous times, called and left messages regarding my grandmothers medication that he ordered and didn't document the dosage and he does not return their calls. I would never take a loved one to him nor a stray dog for that matter. Beware.

HE DOESN'T RETURN YOUR CALL OR TRY TO HELP YOUR MEDICAL PROBLEMS. show details HE DOESN'T RETURN YOUR CALL OR TRY TO HELP YOUR MEDICAL PROBLEMS.
by VERY DISAPPOINTED PATIENT on Oct 3rd, 2014

He is not allowed to write prescriptions, that could help your condition.. I have asked for help, but he won't, or give you a name of a primary doc that could help...Don't waste your time, money or health with him...

former dr show details former dr
Aug 14th, 2012

Time to switch dr's. Not professional at all

Aug 4th, 2011

This doctor would be good for you as long as nothing is wrong with you. The average wait to get a room is 2 hours or more and then usually another 30min to an hour before he sees you. He is not good at answering questions and on one occasion I was told to "Google it". I suffer from chronic pain and simply needed a referral to a specialist. Each time I go in he talks down to me and raises his voice and lets me know he can't help me with my problems, but I still haven't been referred to a different doctor. He has prescribed me medicine that made my condition worse before knowing what exactly was wrong with me. I'd rather be sick than step foot in his office again. Save your money and time and look elsewhere!

Aug 18th, 2010

Dr. Guha is one of the best doctor's I have seen does a outstanding job.