Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  HE DOESN'T RETURN YOUR CALL OR TRY TO HELP YOUR MEDICAL PROBLEMS.  |  show details
by VERY DISAPPOINTED PATIENT on Oct 3rd, 2014

He is not allowed to write prescriptions, that could help your condition.. I have asked for help, but he won't, or give you a name of a primary doc that could help...Don't waste your time, money or health with him...

|  former dr  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2012

Time to switch dr's. Not professional at all

|  show details
Aug 4th, 2011

This doctor would be good for you as long as nothing is wrong with you. The average wait to get a room is 2 hours or more and then usually another 30min to an hour before he sees you. He is not good at answering questions and on one occasion I was told to "Google it". I suffer from chronic pain and simply needed a referral to a specialist. Each time I go in he talks down to me and raises his voice and lets me know he can't help me with my problems, but I still haven't been referred to a different doctor. He has prescribed me medicine that made my condition worse before knowing what exactly was wrong with me. I'd rather be sick than step foot in his office again. Save your money and time and look elsewhere!

|  show details
Aug 18th, 2010

Dr. Guha is one of the best doctor's I have seen does a outstanding job.