Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Patient show details Patient
Dec 31st, 2014

Dr Guhu is the most unprofessional physician I have ever met and I've worked in medicine for over 20 years. Dr. Guhu will wait until 11:00 or 11:30 at night so that he can avoid dealing with the patients families because visiting hours are over. The nurses at CAMC General have paged him numerous times, called and left messages regarding my grandmothers medication that he ordered and didn't document the dosage and he does not return their calls. I would never take a loved one to him nor a stray dog for that matter. Beware.

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I DID NOT FEEL LIKE MY CONCERNS WERE ADDRESSED TO MY SATISFACTION. HE SEEMED TO HAVE HIS MIND ON SOMETHING ELSE BESIDES BEING A DR.

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful doctor has always been there for my family

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Guha is always attentive and caring. He always gives me good advice and recommends great treatment options for my personal ailments. His treatment strategies have proven successful for me and I recommend him to anyone seeking a stellar physician.

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very pleased with the friendly and professional staff. They made me feel that I was a valued patient. Dr. Guha was very nice and seemed very well aware of my medical needs. I look forward to my next appointment.

Oct 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was a work in. I called on Tuesday the office made an appoint for Friday at 11:30. I was very greatful. I thank the Office for their help.

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would def. recommend Dr Guha to my friends..

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
HE DOESN'T RETURN YOUR CALL OR TRY TO HELP YOUR MEDICAL PROBLEMS. show details HE DOESN'T RETURN YOUR CALL OR TRY TO HELP YOUR MEDICAL PROBLEMS.
by VERY DISAPPOINTED PATIENT on Oct 3rd, 2014

He is not allowed to write prescriptions, that could help your condition.. I have asked for help, but he won't, or give you a name of a primary doc that could help...Don't waste your time, money or health with him...

Sep 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Get rid of that stupid mirrored glass and tiny hole. If you don't want to talk to me face to face I don't want to talk to you at all. Very cold and uncaring.

Sep 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Even though I like Dr. Guha. I do not care for the check in procedure. The mirrored glass that they think you cannot see through the little hole you have to talk through the homemade sign that says don't tap on glass. Very cold and uncaring.

Sep 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

he is a very good doctor,,it just took me four hours in there,,

Sep 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

spends time talking and explaining info to patients

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Guha is a wonderful physician. The office staff is inadequate Very slow to call in prescriptions. The wait to see the doctor is sometimes extreme. He is worth the wait. He is a very caring and compassionent.

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was kind, attentive and understanding. He explained the best my diagnosis and gave me treatment solutions. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking an informative attentive physician.

Jun 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have always had a good experience with the staff and Dr. Guha. Everyone is very professional and pleasant. My needs are always met with care.

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

What impressed me was that he liztened and talked with me. I like Dr. Guha and believe he will help me get my life back together and he gave me hope.

May 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Guha is a very compassionate practitioner. He truly cares that his patients understand his methods of treatment. His care and approach are patient-centered. I am very pleased with him as my physician.

May 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Guha has always been very good in taking his time and answering all of my questions. He is very kind and is genuinely concerned about me as a whole. He asks questions that cover not just the physical person but also cover my emotional well being

Mar 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

good visit

Mar 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Guha is straight forward, no pulling punches. I like that in a doctor, don't mince words tells it like it is and his helper is wonderful

Jan 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Guha came into the room and ask me if I could wait a very short period of time while he completed something that had a time limit. He said he did not want to be rushed when we discussed my medical concerns. I greatly appreciated this.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
former dr show details former dr
Aug 14th, 2012

Time to switch dr's. Not professional at all

Aug 4th, 2011

This doctor would be good for you as long as nothing is wrong with you. The average wait to get a room is 2 hours or more and then usually another 30min to an hour before he sees you. He is not good at answering questions and on one occasion I was told to "Google it". I suffer from chronic pain and simply needed a referral to a specialist. Each time I go in he talks down to me and raises his voice and lets me know he can't help me with my problems, but I still haven't been referred to a different doctor. He has prescribed me medicine that made my condition worse before knowing what exactly was wrong with me. I'd rather be sick than step foot in his office again. Save your money and time and look elsewhere!

Aug 18th, 2010

Dr. Guha is one of the best doctor's I have seen does a outstanding job.