A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Somia Mian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Somia Mian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mian graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Mian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Somia Z Mian MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Somia Z. Mian practice?
- Dr. Somia Mian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Somia Mian practices Internal Medicine near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Uniontown, OH and Iowa City, IA.
See Akron Internists.