A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Somkiat Sopontammarak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Somkiat Sopontammarak, Pediatric Cardiologist, Cardiologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Somkiat Sopontammarak, FACC, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Murmurs
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sopontammarak graduated from Faculty Of Medicine Prince Of Songkla University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sopontammarak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Covenant Children's Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Somkiat Sopontammarak FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Somkiat Sopontammarak practice?
- Dr. Somkiat Sopontammarak has 1 office location.
Dr. Somkiat Sopontammarak practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians and Lubbock Cardiologists.