A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Somkid Sridaromont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Somkid Sridaromont is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Somkid Sridaromont, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sridaromont graduated from Chiang Mai University.
Dr. Sridaromont has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Somkid Sridaromont MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Somkid Sridaromont practice?
- Dr. Somkid Sridaromont has 1 office location.
Dr. Somkid Sridaromont practices Pediatric Cardiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatric Specialists.