Sommer Hammoud MD Patient Reviews

November 9th, 2016
Excellent
Dr hammoud took time and explained everything to me.also surgery Went extremely well and after care was excellent.great great experience .

March 16th, 2016
Would never go anywhere else again
I met with Dr. Hammoud after having gone through physical therapy for many, many months for a fall related shoulder injury. My primary doctor just kept sending me to therapy month after month. I knew I was not getting better, so I requested an MRI and was finally directed to see an orthopedic doctor. I chose Dr. Hammoud after reading over her profile and her extensive history. Within minutes she diagnosed me, told me that I needed surgery and explained exactly what she was going to do. Within 2 weeks I had the surgery and I am now 12 days post-op. I can not say enough how well the surgery went and how great Dr. Hammoud was. From the minute I entered their surgical center to the minute I left, I was treated wonderfully by the entire staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Hammoud and the staff at Rothman.

March 16th, 2016
No more pain!
My experience with Dr. Hammoud was outstanding. She is attentive, respectful , bright and right on with the diagnosis and surgical treatment. Pain was relieved instantly. I would totally recommend her to others and have already.

February 10th, 2016
Excellent Orthopaedic Surgen
Everyone told me how painful it was to recover from a rotator cuff repair. However, Dr. Hammoud did an excellent job. Not only was the pain manageable but the recovery has gone much faster than I anticipated. In addition to being an excellent orthopaedic surgen, Dr. Hammoud's personality and professionalism really helped me feel at ease and confident in the care that I have been receiving.

September 29th, 2015
One of the BEST Doctor's Out There!!!
Where do I begin.....? Dr. Hammoud is one of the most incredible Doctor's that I have ever met. She has preformed ACL surgeries on two of my sons. The first surgery was very easy, typical surgery no problems. The second surgery was much different ACL and Meniscus Tears. My son is a sophomore in high school and I wanted to wait until after his season was complete to do surgery. Dr. Hammoud explained how bad his injury was and made me realize that I need to be a father first and not worry about football. She did this in a way that really made me realize how severe my injury was. She made me feel like my child was her child. It was amazing! Since my boy’s surgeries, we have referred quite a few people to her and will continue to do so. Thank you so much Dr. Hammoud for treating my boys like your own!!

September 2nd, 2015
Fantastic dr
Wonderful dr who takes the time to explain the diagnosis, treatment options and procedure and follow-up care. She spent plenty of time to answer any and all questions I had. I never doubted the care I received. She even left me her cell so if I had an problems following surgery after hours, I could contact her. I definitely would recommend her to any and all.

June 11th, 2015
GREAT DOCTOR, GREAT VISIT
My appointment with Dr. Hammoud was probably one of the best I have had with seeing a doctor. I saw her to address a knee problem that I have been having for quite some time and having seen many doctors for without any relief. Dr. Hammoud actually took the time to listen to me and examine me thoroughly. She was quite attentive to my concerns, and I am happy to say that through Dr. Hammoud's care I have actually experienced relief. Thank you Dr. Hammoud!!

April 3rd, 2015
Great Doctor
Dr Hammoud is great, she is about to do my Knee Surgery. I know I made the right move by letting her do this. All of her staff are great, always getting back to me right away.

November 18th, 2013
Whereas Dr. Hammoud's credentials, training and experience are 'Major League,' her interest and concern for me was incredible...beyond my expectations. In this day and age, it is seldom you find a healthcare professional who is willing to spend time with you. She was meticulous in uncovering every detail about my medical history, diagnosed my condition with precision, spent time educating me, and designed a detailed strength/conditioning plan to enhance my recovery. Dr. Sommer Hammoud is the best!

August 23rd, 2013
Wonderful
I took my daughter in to see Dr. Hammoud. She was wonderful and helped her get back on the field after her injury. She was very thoughtful and took time to make sure we both understood the injury. I would recommend her to anyone.

April 27th, 2012
Dr Hammoud spent a lot of time explaining my diagnosis and treatment options clearly.