A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Somnang Pang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Somnang Pang is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Pang graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Somnang Pang DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Somnang Pang practice?
- Dr. Somnang Pang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Somnang Pang practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists.