A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Somnath Ghosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Somnath Ghosh, Intensivist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghosh
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ghosh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Somnath Ghosh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghosh graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ghosh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Somnath Ghosh MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Somnath Ghosh practice?
- Dr. Somnath Ghosh has 1 office location.
Dr. Somnath Ghosh practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Medford, OR.
See Medford Internists and Medford Pulmonologists.