Dr. Somnath Nair MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Boynton Beach, FL

3.4

February 1st, 2017
Run don't walk!
This man is not fit to be a neurosurgeon He had the nerve to tell me my MRI was lying!! That the emg test was likely a false reading He mocked me and my pain and said women were his worst patients as the slightest pain made them cry. He then told me to leave his office ASAP . Interesting I noticed no patients waiting before or after me. Now I see why. He's lost his patients if this is how he treats them

November 6th, 2016
Mr
Dr Nair is a great Dr and a great man and I will always be grateful what he has done for me.

August 6th, 2016
Horrible evil dr
He was supposed to fix my L4-S1 herniated discs, did the surgery and I woke up in the same pain. I went through the most horrifying experience trying to find a different dr that would do the surgery correctly. Don't waste your time or money on such a horrible person.

May 11th, 2016
Don't get much better than this!!! I'm Happy he was my surgeon.
I do not have a bad thing to say here. He told me all that I needed to know. His info as to the recovery process was spot on. I am recovering nicely and will be completely recovered I'm sure in maybe a months time, Barring anything unforeseen. This Dr's competency can not be refuted. No doubt why he is associated with 11 facilities and won 2 awards. Nothing is perfect. Perhaps office time is at a premium and personal time is a bit short. He did call me back from his personal cell phone once after hours. The negs I read here seem to be of a personal nature.

April 14th, 2016
Avoid Dr Nair at all costs!!!!!
Worst Dr.on the planet. Completely oblivious to recorded information and rushes you without even examining you to get get to the next patient.This is by far the worst Dr if not tied for worst you will ever have the misfortune of going to. Horrible bedside manor, talks about patient to other patients at least about me as when I was leaving he was cracking jokes about me to the next patient and got mad when I called him out on it. No follow up what soever. How he got his medical license is beyond comprehension

September 20th, 2015
5 Star
Dr Nair was excellent!!!!! I was having terrible arm pain. Dr Nair sent me for an MRI and discovered I had two slipped discs in my neck that we're crushing my spinal cord and that's where the arm pain was coming from. Dr Nair told me I needed surgery and explained the surgery to me in detail and was very friendly and comforting. The day of surgery he was very professional and have a great bed side manner. The surgery when well and it's been three weeks my pain is gone and the scar is even almost healed and really unnoticeable!! I'm writing this review because when I did my research on Dr Nair he reviews we're mixed and I was nervous. Remember it's seems people only write bad reviews and he deserves a good one!!!! Dr Nair gets 5 stars from me and I recommend him!

December 15th, 2014
that' s all, fantastic surgeon!!

April 20th, 2014
Horrible stupid man
I have MRIs displaying cervical issues associated with severe TMJ and all sorts of pain and miserable symptoms for over two years. This doctor told me that he would write in his report a bad cervical muscle sprain. He was very rude and short and acted like I was wasting his time. I don't even think he took the time to look at my medical records or MRI report, and he only performed a reflex test , like they do in any primary care doctors office. This charlatan isn't fit to wipe my bottom, let alone perform surgery on my spine. Beware!

August 24th, 2013
take your time
I found Dr. Nair to be patient and looking and asking all the right questions.Watching your walk--testing your nerve reactions and talking about the future [MY FUTURE]. Did not waste time on you can do this or you can do that--He said here is your problem--and this what should be done--end of conversation--no blab,blab. He did what was right for me--6 weeks after surgery I am walking 1 mile at least every other day and building. Only bad item--getting my lazy a** out of bed the day after surgery and having these 2 big,big guys make me walk the floor so the nurses could make fun of me in my mismatched outfit--bad karma.

May 20th, 2013
My life saver
Dr. Nair reclaimed my life after enduring 18 months of extreme pain resulting from a previous Lumbar Laminectomy performed, 11/1/2011 by an incompetent self promoting Delray Beach, Back Surgeon. Dr. Nair operated on me 5/15/2013. I was discharged 5/17/2013. Pain free, I'm able to stand straight and walk without pain..

January 25th, 2013
Highly recommend
I am a former patient and a current PACU nurse who has cared for many of Dr Nair's patients. I highly recommend Dr Nair to all my friends and family. He is very professional with a kind, caring manner, and most importantly he is an excellent surgeon. I have seen so many patients who have experienced positive outcomes. When I saw some of the histrionic negative comments on here I just had to submit a more realistic review. I have never heard anything but positive reviews from all of the people in our community who have been referred to him.

July 20th, 2012
awful
please do not waste time with this doctor