Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sompongse Angspatt
Dr. Sompongse Angspatt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oak Forest, IL. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Allergy and Pediatrics. Dr. Angspatt is affiliated with Children's Memorial Hospital, Advocate Christ Hospital and Advocate South Suburban Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Sompongse Angspatt has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Allergy
A pediatric allergist and immunologist knows the immune system in and out and specializes in how your child’s immune system fights infections and outside invaders. Of course, this includes autoimmune diseases, asthma and pneumonia, but they...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Sompongse Angspatt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Forest, IL.
Dr. Sheela Jayaram
Oak Forest, IL 0.01 mi42
Dr. Pisit Rangsithienchai
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Oak Forest, IL 0.01 mi47
Dr. Mathew George
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Oak Forest, IL 0.64 mi14