A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Somsri Ratanaprsatporn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Somsri Ratanaprsatporn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratanaprsatporn graduated from Chiang Mai University.
Dr. Ratanaprsatporn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- St Josephs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Somsri Ratanaprsatporn MD is a female General Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Somsri Ratanaprsatporn practice?
- Dr. Somsri Ratanaprsatporn has 1 office location.
Dr. Somsri Ratanaprsatporn practices General Practice near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Primary Care Doctors.