A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Somsri Ratanaprsatporn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Somsri Ratanaprsatporn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ratanaprsatporn
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ratanaprsatporn Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratanaprsatporn graduated from Chiang Mai University.
Dr. Ratanaprsatporn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- St Josephs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Somsri Ratanaprsatporn MD is a female General Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Somsri Ratanaprsatporn practice?
- Dr. Somsri Ratanaprsatporn has 1 office location.
Dr. Somsri Ratanaprsatporn practices General Practice near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Primary Care Doctors.