A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Son Bui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Son Bui, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bui
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bui Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Son Bui, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bui graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bui has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Son Lac Bui DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Son L. Bui practice?
- Dr. Son Bui has 8 office locations.
Dr. Son Bui practices Family Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV and North Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Family Physicians.