A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Son Bui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Son Bui, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Son Bui, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bui graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bui has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Son Bui DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Son Bui practice?
- Dr. Son Bui has 2 office locations.
Dr. Son Bui practices Family Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Primary Care Doctors.