Family Practitioner

Apr 10th, 2015

Excellent doctor.

Aug 2nd, 2012

Been seeing Dr Bui for years as my Primary Care. He is very thorough and can solve lots of things - or refers out to specialists as needed. Easy to get in, short wait time. He listens!! I really like Dr Bui

This is a Doctor that cares about his patients show details This is a Doctor that cares about his patients
May 22nd, 2012

Been seeing Dr. Bui for a while now. I appreciate the fact that he cares about my health, always listens to what I have to say. Both my wife and I see Dr. Bui, great Doctor!

Indie show details Indie
Jan 4th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Bui for more than 8 years. Recently, there has been changes with ownership but I am glad Dr. Bui decided to stay. He is very caring, compassionate, and thoughtful. He always take time to listen to me and answers any health concerns I have. I will follow him should he decide to leave Fremont!

by MRI and waiting!!!!! on Sep 15th, 2010

Still waiting a week after an MRI was performed and that clinic gave gave me a disk. Called the Doctor office to ask if they wanted the disk. They said "NO" they will sending the results to Dr. Bui. Called two days later and the staff said " the doctor will call with the results" Day after day no call. Me calling back to see if they can tell me what the back/spine MRI said "Still the staff says that the Doctor with the results." They sure were fast to call for the MRI, since we have great insurance, DR. BUI/STAFF/CLINIC put those profits in there pockets fast and don't even have the courtesy of giving the patient the results. Then you call and you get to leave a message at the nurses station. Apparently that way they can screen the calls and not answer when a patient with back pain is calling to find out what to do next.

Oct 12th, 2009

Dr. Bui was very proffessional, but not intimidating. He took his time with me and answered all of my questions.I did not feel rushed at any time. Best experience since I moved to Las Vegas, this Dr. is a keeper!