Family Practitioner

9499 W Charleston Blvd
Ste 150
Las Vegas, NV 89117
702-228-5477
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo. Kudzu.
 |  best doctor ever!!  |  show details
by Joleen Nieves on Jun 25th, 2013

I used to live in Chicago and would have to go to ten diff doctors cuz theywere all horrible. I have crohns disease and at that time I was really sick. I moved to Las Vegas 4 years ago and all I have to say is god bless you dr Bui!! He saved my life. Been going to him as my primary doctor and I'm gonna keep going to him till the day I die. I never have to wait really long, he takes me in real fast , he listens to every thing I say. Helps me out so much. Love you doctor Bui!!!!!!!!

Aug 2nd, 2012

Been seeing Dr Bui for years as my Primary Care. He is very thorough and can solve lots of things - or refers out to specialists as needed. Easy to get in, short wait time. He listens!! I really like Dr Bui

|  This is a Doctor that cares about his patients  |  show details
May 22nd, 2012

Been seeing Dr. Bui for a while now. I appreciate the fact that he cares about my health, always listens to what I have to say. Both my wife and I see Dr. Bui, great Doctor!

|  Indie  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Bui for more than 8 years. Recently, there has been changes with ownership but I am glad Dr. Bui decided to stay. He is very caring, compassionate, and thoughtful. He always take time to listen to me and answers any health concerns I have. I will follow him should he decide to leave Fremont!

by MRI and waiting!!!!! on Sep 15th, 2010

Still waiting a week after an MRI was performed and that clinic gave gave me a disk. Called the Doctor office to ask if they wanted the disk. They said "NO" they will sending the results to Dr. Bui. Called two days later and the staff said " the doctor will call with the results" Day after day no call. Me calling back to see if they can tell me what the back/spine MRI said "Still the staff says that the Doctor with the results." They sure were fast to call for the MRI, since we have great insurance, DR. BUI/STAFF/CLINIC put those profits in there pockets fast and don't even have the courtesy of giving the patient the results. Then you call and you get to leave a message at the nurses station. Apparently that way they can screen the calls and not answer when a patient with back pain is calling to find out what to do next.

Oct 12th, 2009

Dr. Bui was very proffessional, but not intimidating. He took his time with me and answered all of my questions.I did not feel rushed at any time. Best experience since I moved to Las Vegas, this Dr. is a keeper!

Feb 5th, 2008 on yahoo.com

best treatment I have found in a long time, the wait was less than 15 minutes, the staff was very polite and the Dr was very kind and caring to myself and teenage daughter.I would highly recommend this medical office.

Oct 23rd, 2007 on yahoo.com

Dr. Son Bui ordered lab tests then did not follow up with indicated treatment. He did not listen to me, his patient, and instead rushed me out and suggested a referral to another clinic (which I later found out did not accept my Medicare insurance, when I

|  A Great Doctor  |  show details
by redeyes on Mar 28th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I started seeing Dr. Bui about 4 years ago. He is very caring, does not rush the appointment, and actually listens to what you are saying. His wait times are very minimal with appointments available the same day, you can even walk in without an appointment. He admits when he doesn't have an answer and will not hesitate to send you to a specialist when needed. His office has an in house x-ray and lab, so there's no need to go elsewhere for blood or x-rays. The front office staff can sometimes seem overwhelmed as it is an urgent care clinic with other doctors as well. I would not stop seeing him though just for their occasional mistakes. I would recommend Dr. Bui to anybody looking for a general physican.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Oct 1st, 2006 on yahoo.com

He is the best Dr my family has found in this town: He is a great Dr. Doesn't have long waits and he is a great Dr.Very helpful and takes time discussing your concerns.Much better then the Dr I saw at UMC quickcare. DR BUI IS THE BEST I HAVE FOUND IN THIS