Learn more about Dr. Son Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Son Le, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Son Le, FAAPMR, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Whiplash Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin U-Med & Science, Chicago, IL. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Le has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Medical Center
- St Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Son D Le FAAPMR and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Son D. Le practice?
- Dr. Son Le has 5 office locations.
Dr. Son Le practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brentwood, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Hermitage, TN and Murfreesboro, TN.
See Brentwood Physiatrists.