Dr. Son Le Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Son Le?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Can't Thank you enough!

Posted on November 14th, 2017

I have been with them for 15 years as I have many health issues. They have always treated me with great respect and care. I highly recommend them . Thank you for the great care I have received over the years. Sherry H.

Waste of time

Posted on January 16th, 2017

Was referred to him by Dr. Hilgenhurst due to my insurance changes, and to my surprise the man speaks nothing but ill of him which I thought was unprofessional. It's amazing how in one visit he knew more than the half dozen doctors that approved my disability. He humiliated me, and insinuated that I was lying. Then not only informs me that he's taking me off of pain meds immediately, but that it should be very easy to do. I let my previous doctor know not to send patients to this traitor.

chronic pain

Posted on October 7th, 2016

I would not recommend any of my friends or family to go see him he is very inconsiderate when people are in pain he thinks everybody is lying about the pain I have been suffering for 10 years with pain and he recommends that I need surgery and physical therapy and puts me on 5 different kinds of medication that has nothing to do with pain at all and I waited for hours just to see him

Posted on July 14th, 2016

Have been seeing Dr Lee & staff for many years. His team of Nurse Practitioners have worked with me and helping so much with a very painful disease known as Post-Polio Syndrome. For many years we tried many aproches from epidurals combined with pain pills. But as being a cronick situation they offered groundbreaking technology in trying a pain pump, which got me off my need for pain med's which over time could hurt organs by being in blood stream to tiny amount of medicine going into my spinal fluid. It's been a year and a half and although I still have discomfort it is so much better than being dependent on pills. My hat's off to Dr. Lee and his wonderful staff.

Posted on January 25th, 2015

Dr. Le is a great pain doctor. He has helped me a lot!

Focus on Patient Care and having a good practice-not a lot of them

Posted on January 16th, 2014

I went to Dr. Le's facility in Hermitage. Saw him originally and then got bounced from Doctor to Doctor and Nurse Practitioner to Nurse Practitioner. Always long waits at the office and unable to access doctor or NP in between appointments. A situation arose that durable medical equipment was medically necessary. The NP I was seeing agreed and completed the forms required to obtain the equipment; however, she failed to accurately document her medical notes and as a result, I did not receive the equipment.

Patient

Posted on May 8th, 2013

I really like Dr. Son Le, if only I didn't have to deal with different NP. I understand If there is a need to see one ever so often, but I do not like seeing one each other time and dealing with different ones.

Posted on February 14th, 2013

Dr. Le and his staff went above and beyond to help me. I am very grateful for their care.

Great Care, Excellent Staff

Posted on January 30th, 2013

Dr. Le and his staff provide excellent care and really help their patients. My husband and I have been patients for some time, and they are always considerate and thoughtful with us. One time when I came in I was in so much pain I was in tears. Within a short time, he was giving me a spinal injection and I had immediate relief that lasted. Thanks so much for the excellent care he and his staff show to us we are doing great.

Great experience!

Posted on July 28th, 2012

This Is not one of those places you feel like you will get mugged at or feel embarrassed to be going too. Dr Le has a great reputation among other doctors (I work in the medical field, so asked around) and I trust him completely. His are the ONLY injections that actuallly helped my pain and now I can go almost a year before needing to have more done. Thanks Dr. Le!

see your lawyer first

Posted on May 4th, 2011

Posted on July 30th, 2010

Dr. Le is an excellent physician and I would recommend him to my friends and family.