3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Tommy Harmon on Jan 25th, 2015

Dr. Le is a great pain doctor. He has helped me a lot!

Focus on Patient Care and having a good practice-not a lot of them show details Focus on Patient Care and having a good practice-not a lot of them
Jan 16th, 2014

I went to Dr. Le's facility in Hermitage. Saw him originally and then got bounced from Doctor to Doctor and Nurse Practitioner to Nurse Practitioner. Always long waits at the office and unable to access doctor or NP in between appointments. A situation arose that durable medical equipment was medically necessary. The NP I was seeing agreed and completed the forms required to obtain the equipment; however, she failed to accurately document her medical notes and as a result, I did not receive the equipment.

Patient show details Patient
by J D on May 8th, 2013

I really like Dr. Son Le, if only I didn't have to deal with different NP. I understand If there is a need to see one ever so often, but I do not like seeing one each other time and dealing with different ones.

Director show details Director
by Keith on Apr 5th, 2013

Dr. Le's nurse practitioners are rude and treat patients like they are children. I went to his office over a year and found him nice and knowledgeable and caring. I left his care because of the treatment I received by his staff. I cannot recommend his practice.

Feb 14th, 2013

Dr. Le and his staff went above and beyond to help me. I am very grateful for their care.

Great Care, Excellent Staff show details Great Care, Excellent Staff
Jan 29th, 2013

Dr. Le and his staff provide excellent care and really help their patients. My husband and I have been patients for some time, and they are always considerate and thoughtful with us. One time when I came in I was in so much pain I was in tears. Within a short time, he was giving me a spinal injection and I had immediate relief that lasted. Thanks so much for the excellent care he and his staff show to us we are doing great.

Great Office show details Great Office
by Molly K on Jan 21st, 2013

This office really cares about you. I would recommend any of my family members to go there if needed. This office helped to restore my quality of life.

Great experience! show details Great experience!
Jul 28th, 2012

This Is not one of those places you feel like you will get mugged at or feel embarrassed to be going too. Dr Le has a great reputation among other doctors (I work in the medical field, so asked around) and I trust him completely. His are the ONLY injections that actuallly helped my pain and now I can go almost a year before needing to have more done. Thanks Dr. Le!

Jul 30th, 2010

Dr. Le is an excellent physician and I would recommend him to my friends and family.