A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Son Dinh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Son Dinh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Son Dinh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinh graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dinh has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Son Thanh Dinh MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Son T. Dinh practice?
- Dr. Son Dinh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Son Dinh practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists and Fountain Valley Nephrologists.