Dr. Son Nguyen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Son Nguyen?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Son Nguyen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 5th, 2015

I was a patient of Dr. Son H. Nguyen. While the staff here was friendly and the facilities were clean, the Doctors did not try to diagnose me other than trying to slap me with a generic IBS or IBD diagnosis out of pure laziness. After spending months on exploratory procedures and consulting with Dr. Nguyen (spending copious amounts of money on scopes and radioactive tests etc) he basically gave up. I scheduled an appointment with the Mayo Clinic in Rochester MN, drove 18 hours in excruciating paint, and was accurately diagnosed within 20 minutes of my first Dr. visit, simply by telling the Dr. my symptoms. He did not look at any previous tests or files. Only the same symptoms I told Dr Nguyen SEVERAL times. And believe me, they still made sure they squeezed every penny they could out of me for several months to come even though they did absolutely nothing to actually help me or my condition, not even caring that I had been accurately diagnosed and cured... Gross.

March 11th, 2014

No time for patient

Had an appointment for recheck, still have problems since last visit. Nurse tried to re schedule at last minute for the second time!!!the dr was in a rush because he was in surgery worked me in between patients, I felt like a bother whole visit was 4 minutes still no answers ill be finding a dr that has time for patients in stood of over booking changing appointments and being in a rush every time!

June 6th, 2013

Dr. Nguyen is truly a doctor that makes time to listen to you and not make you feel like he is rushing through your visit. He is very compassionate and has always made me feel like he was genuinely concerned about me and my colon cancer treatment. I have recommended him to all of my friends and family who needed a doctor in this area of medicine and they are love him as much as I do!

May 22nd, 2012

Excellent Doctor

I have major intestinal problems and have seen almost every doctor. I stumbled on Dr. Nguyen about 6 years ago and it has completly changed my life. He is so great!

September 28th, 2016