Dr. Son Hoang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Son Hoang?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 20th, 2016

Need More Doctors Like Hoang

I along with each of my family members (mom, siblings and spouses and adult children) each have visited with Dr. Hoang for a number of years (its so long I don't recall). I work in the medical field (20+ years) and in comparison to some other doctors Dr. Hoang (a) is humble and has a personable style of care, (b) he doesn't appear to be in a hurry; allowing you to tell your side of the story (so to speak); (c) although he updates your chart during the visit, he consistently gives you eye contact; (d) he a good listener, asking questions which sometimes lead to recollection of something may have forgotten to mention. He and his staff are quick to follow-up on inquiries. I do not recall a time in which I was required to wait for any real length of time in the waiting area. With respect to "bedside manner" I am sure he would be great, but fortunately for me, I have never had the need for his services in a hospital setting.

October 16th, 2012

Took my son in for migraine after sent to him from ER room

Kelsey Seybold has been nothing but a joke everytime we have been sent to them. But this is definitely the last time I will fall for their easy money trap

December 1st, 2014