Dr. Son Le Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Son Le?

June 9th, 2012

Making an appointment is a bit difficult at times. I found out you should make it at least one week ahead, if not two to secure the time you are free to see doctor. I noticed you really need to be on time or ahead of time by at least five minutes if you want to see the doctor at the time you scheduled or about there. I came late once before by just five minutes so I had to wait for the next patient, so come on time. I tried walking in before, thinking I could go in first if I came first thing in the morning, but that's not the case. Someone will always be walking in before you, and sometimes there will be lines of people walking in, so I suggest just making an appointment. The staffs do their job just fine so give them a break. Don't get mad if you're the idiot who didn't schedule an appointment and now has to wait for ten people ahead of you.

February 24th, 2010

I came to see Dr. Le for severe depression, anxiety, insomnia and fatigue. He was my primary care physician. He was not concern with my care nor did he follow up on my health after he saw me he wrote the name of Fountain Valley Regional Hospital on a notepad and would not give me a referral. I went to Fountain Valley Hospital for care and he was notify of my admittance, but did not call or in any way contact me at the hospital or at home. He has failed in every aspect of the hippocratic oath and I want people to be aware of this so that they don't have to be sorely dissappointed in their time of vulnerablity when their life and health is at stake.

February 17th, 2017